The 2021 season is open for booking and we’re looking forward to your visit! The summer is filling us quickly. If you’re thinking about a trip please let us know.
Double-occupancy rates are $11,000 per week/person from Anchorage
Single-occupancy rates are $12,500 per week/person from Anchorage
- 7 nights stay, with 6 full days of guided fishing
- Flexible and customized fishing program (more details on our itinerary page)
- Lodging and all meals and drinks
- Round-trip airfare from Anchorage to the lodge
- Daily housekeeping, all lodge amenities
- All flies and other terminal tackle. Loaner rods and reels are available free of charge if needed.
- All associated taxes, fees, and National Park entrance expenses
Not included in the cost:
- Alaskan Fishing License (available online )
- $80 fee for any broken loaner rods or reels
- Staff gratuities – which are typically 10% of the trip cost (visit our FAQ page for details)
- Waders and wading boots are available to rent for the week – the rental fee is $100.
For details about deposits, insurance, and the terms and conditions of your trip please read our Reservations page.