The 2023 season is open for booking and we’re looking forward to your visit! If you are interested, please submit a request for more information or you can contact John via phone (907-232-0729) or email.
Current rates are $15,500 per week/person
Trip cost includes:
- 7 nights stay, with 6 full days of guided fishing including daily fly outs
- Flexible and customized fishing program (more details on our itinerary page)
- Riverside lodging in one of our cozy cabins and daily housekeeping
- Gourmet meals and drinks
- Round-trip airfare from Anchorage to the lodge
- Lodge amenities – hot tub, sauna, 24/7 electricity, fire pit, and more
- All flies and other terminal tackle. Loaner rods and reels are available free of charge if needed.
- Access to Katmai National Park including the iconic Brooks Falls, as well as exclusive access to Lower American Creek
- All associated taxes, fees, and National Park entrance expenses
Not included in the cost:
- Alaskan Fishing License (available online )
- $100 fee for any broken loaner rods or reels
- Staff gratuities – which are typically 10% of the trip cost (visit our FAQ page for details)
A few things to consider….
- Each guest is limited to one 50lb bag and one carry-on. If you bring additional weight/luggage you run the risk of your luggage not making the flight, or incurring extra charges. Shipping directly to King Salmon is an option if you would like to bring an extra bag or send any specialty drinks (shipping address is c/o No See Um Lodge, 1 Airport Road, King Salmon, AK 99613). Please allow plenty of time for shipping as delays regularly occur in our rural area.
- Our aircraft have strict weight restrictions, which means we need to be concerned with the weight of our clients to ensure that we can safely operate. If you weigh over 275lbs you need to contact us prior to booking your trip, as there will be additional costs and considerations.
Book your Alaskan fly fishing trip today!
Come experience an unforgettable Alaska fly fishing experience and see why our clients return each year to the best fishing on the planet.
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
A 50% deposit is required immediately to secure a reservation. We accept payment via check, ACH, or credit card but there will be an additional 3.5% charge for credit card payments. Final payment will be due by January 15th of your trip year. The trip rate does not include gratuities, which are typically around 10% of the trip cost.
Deposits are fully refundable until January 1st of your trip year. After January 1st, the final payment is refundable until March 1st however the deposit amount is no longer eligible for refund. After March 1st refunds will only be made, for any reason, on the condition that the space is filled.
We want you to travel and enjoy your trip with a peace of mind even under unforeseen circumstances. Medical problems, work issues, airline delays or world events can impact your plans. No See Um Lodge STRONGLY recommends that all guests secure ‘Cancel for any Reason’ trip insurance to cover these unforeseen events. You can purchase travel insurance from a number of providers such as Ripcord Travel Insurance or Travelex for several different coverage’s. Get more details on our Trip Planning page.
Terms and Conditions
All dates are subject to prior booking. Unless you have contacted us, reserved them, and followed up with a deposit they may be gone.
Our trips are Monday to Monday. On Mondays your round-trip charter flight from Anchorage to King Salmon will be on a local air taxi, Katmai Air. We will book those flights for you and that cost is included in the weekly rate.
Air transportation between the lodge and King Salmon at other times is available; contact us for pricing and options. Please note that while we will be happy to help arrange travel , all of the associated costs will be your responsibility. These costs will likely include an air taxi to/from the lodge as well as commercial flights between Anchorage and King Salmon.