The 2022 season is open for booking and we’re looking forward to your visit! The summer is filling us quickly. If you are interested, please submit a request for more information or you can contact John via phone (907-232-0729) or email.
Rates are $12,500 per week/person from Anchorage
- 7 nights stay, with 6 full days of guided fishing
- Flexible and customized fishing program (more details on our itinerary page)
- Lodging and all meals and drinks
- Round-trip airfare from Anchorage to the lodge
- Daily housekeeping, all lodge amenities
- All flies and other terminal tackle. Loaner rods and reels are available free of charge if needed.
- All associated taxes, fees, and National Park entrance expenses
Not included in the cost:
- Alaskan Fishing License (available online )
- $80 fee for any broken loaner rods or reels
- Staff gratuities – which are typically 10% of the trip cost (visit our FAQ page for details)
A few things to consider….
- For details about deposits, insurance, and the terms and conditions of your trip please read our Reservations page.
- Each guest is limited to one 50lb bag and one carry-on. If you bring additional weight/luggage you run the risk of your luggage not making the flight, or incurring extra charges. Shipping directly to King Salmon is an option if you would like to bring an extra bag or send any specialty drinks (shipping address is c/o No See Um Lodge, 1 Airport Road, King Salmon, AK 99613). Please allow plenty of time for shipping as delays regularly occur in our rural area.
- Our aircraft have strict weight restrictions, which means we need to be concerned with the weight of our clients to ensure that we can safely operate. If you weigh over 275lbs you need to contact us prior to booking your trip, as there will be additional costs and considerations.