COVID-19 Update (as of March 30, 20)
It’s been a crazy couple of weeks for the country and the world but we might be seeing the light at the end. We have been planning, purchasing and moving forward as though we will open as scheduled. According to a recent study put out by the University of Washington, we can expect this to peak in April with steady improvement following. By June we should be looking good with Alaska open to travel.
Please feel free to contact John with concerns or questions as things move forward. We are looking forward to getting back out there and I’m sure you are too!Read more…
The 2020 season is open for booking and we’re looking forward to your visit! The summer is filling us quickly. If you’re thinking about a trip please let us know.
Double-occupancy rates are $11,000 per week/person from Anchorage
Single-occupancy rates are $12,500 per week/person from Anchorage
- 7 nights stay, with 6 full days of guided fishing
- Flexible and customized fishing program (more details on our itinerary page)
- Lodging and all meals and drinks
- Round-trip airfare from Anchorage to the lodge
- Daily housekeeping, all lodge amenities
- All flies and other terminal tackle. Loaner rods and reels are available free of charge if needed.
- All associated taxes, fees, and National Park entrance expenses
Not included in the cost:
- Alaskan Fishing License (available online )
- $80 fee for any broken loaner rods or reels
- Staff gratuities – which are typically 10% of the trip cost (visit our FAQ page for details)
- Waders and wading boots are available to rent for the week – the rental fee is $100.
For details about deposits, insurance, and the terms and conditions of your trip please read our Reservations page.